As an intern at Joschka Fischer & Company, you’ll support (for min. 3 months) our consulting team with client projects, research and analyses.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, e.g. politics, sustainability and/or political communication
- Prior practical experience in at least one of our focus areas of political communication, public affairs and sustainability
- Ability to communicate well and to express yourself with confidence
- Ability to work independently and to take an analytical approach
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Advantageous: international experience and an understanding of the political currents
Interns work at our head office in Berlin-Mitte; remuneration is based on the minimum wage.
Please apply via email (email@example.com), indicating how long you’d be available for an internship.